This is your chance to present at this Congress, to collaborate and network. Submit your ideas to be considered for workshops and educational sessions by September 19 2021 If you have already submitted we will save your proposal in our submission system for the rescheduled Congress.
• The ISPRM2022 Scientific and Organizing Committees will review all proposals after the deadline.
• Submission of a proposal does NOT guarantee acceptance.
• The Committees will consider factors such as timeliness of the subject matter, overlap with other sessions, and pertinence.
• Applicants may submit more than one proposal.
• The Congress Committees reserve the right to recommend changes to submissions.
• The Congress Committees do not peer-review research or publications.
• In accordance with the ISPRM rules the “Invited Lectures” and the “Workshop organizers” (only “Long workshops”) benefit of one free registration; ISPRM2022 does not cover travel or accommodation
All the accepted proposals presenters will have to send their recorded final presentation in advance.
(Further details will be given with the comunication of acceptance.)